How to donate a bear:
Please post or leave your bear(s) at Bear HQ:
Address: 85 Birmingham Road, Alvechurch, Worcestershire, B48 7TD.
Tel: 0121 445 1926
- Leave in special Bear bins located at Alvechurch Middle School or various locations (time/dates and bear bin location will be notified on the website)
- Nominate a bear keeper at your school/ workplace/sports club or between family and friends. Let your bear keeper get in touch to arrange collection or deposit at Bear HQ
- Contact Bear HQ to arrange or discuss your bear situation and a specially trained bear trainer will try to help.
PLEASE REMEMBER YOU MUST DONATE A TEDDY BEAR - NO OTHER CUDDLY TOYS SUCH AS TIGERS, RABBITS ETC ARE ALLOWED IN THE WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT.
Ways to donate the money:
- If you have a nominated bear keeper, please give them your donation
- Use just giving www.justgiving.com/teams/finlaysjourney (please mention Operation Teddy Bear when donating)
- Text 70070 using BTMR99 or BCHH99 with a £ sign and however much you want to donate. BTMR99 donates to Brain Tumour research
BCHH99 donates to the Birmingham Childrens hospital
- All the schools supporting Fin's world record will let you know how to donate through them via the school newsletter.
Fin and his team of helpers would love to see you and your bears, so please send us photos !
If you are a user of twitter or facebook please promote the World record attempt by putting your teddy bear photos with a sign saying #opteddybear
and nominate three friends to donate and do the same. Please post the picture with the quote "I'm helping to get a world record for Finlay with #opteddybear www.justgiving.com/teams/finlays journey
If you have any other queries please don't hesitate to contact Bear HQ, if we haven't covered the bear neccesities!!!
Thank you x